We have 132 guests and no members online

search

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Using Teensy

Using Teensy 6 years 5 months ago #120

Hi.

I have a teensy www.pjrc.com/teensy and I plan to use the babblebot board for size reasons. It uses Arduino IDE. It an ATtiny based arduino compatible. I just ordered one today.

All the software should work with the teensy?

I am super excited about getting the soundgin working, I have been looking for speech synth for awhile for music, I heard this only yesterday and super pleased with the clear sound and retrostyle of it. the music aspects seem very amazing too!

Thanks,
-Gordy
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by administrator.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Using Teensy 6 years 5 months ago #121

Hi Gordy, yes - I think that the software should work fine as long as you use the Arduino IDE. The software has the ability to specify which pins are used on the Arduino board as per the serial communication interface in the software, but as long as you are aware of how these pins would map between the teensy and the babblebot board you should be fine.

Re: Using Teensy 6 years 5 months ago #122

I decided I needed two of these atleast for my projects so I ordered a dangershield, ginseng, and UNO board to get. Up and running quicker.

My goal is to make a synth box designed for live shows that can do voice and synth at same time. I would like keyboard input without a laptop. Anyone else on this track? I would love to see your sketches! Or your enclosuring.

I think I understand the flow a bit. I think the teensy ++ will work good for a huge amount of input buttons for voice phrasing presets.

Thanks!
-Gordy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: administrator
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds