We have 52 guests and no members online

search

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: GinSing Console Question

GinSing Console Question 6 years 1 week ago #202

Hi,

I'm trying to play with the AM and FM modulation of a basic tone. Supposedly you can use A2 and A3 to modify A1 but I can't seem to find the right settings in the GinSing Console to do this. Is that possible and if so can anyone provide guidance?

Once I have a desired sound, I can dump the registers and recreate it on my own sound board.

Thanks, Jurgen
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by administrator.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: GinSing Console Question 6 years 1 week ago #204

Yes, you can definitely use A2 and A3 for modulation. I would first start by creating an audible tone on A2 and A3 and patch them to the mixer. Once you can hear them, you should be able to select the modulation buttons on A1 to activate them, and then take them from the mix and adjust the frequencies accordingly.

I am curious to know what you are testing in the console as they should work just fine.

Re: GinSing Console Question 6 years 1 week ago #206

Thanks. I was doing the opposite. I created a tone in A1 and tried to affect it with A2 and A3. I have no idea why or how it works. I've read the SoundGin manual several times, and only realize how little I know about sound. Is there anywhere that gives some more theory? I got it to work a bit by stumbling about in the dark.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds