login

online now

We have 63 guests and no members online

search

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Babblebot software not available?

Babblebot software not available? 3 years 11 months ago #489

Hello there. just built my Babblebot and was disappointed to find that the Babblebot software is not downloadable from your site. clicking on the DOWNLOAD link will get an error that reads: Error while downloading file (Mime Type not found)

can anyone help? thanks!
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by administrator.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Babblebot software not available? 3 years 11 months ago #490

HI xclark - sorry for the delay in your response. Can you right click and try a "download link as" attempt? Also please indicate which file specifically you can't get and we can send another means of download if this does not work.

Again, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Re: Babblebot software not available? 3 years 11 months ago #491

Hi, and thanks for your response. I'm trying to download the Babbletron software, but if I right click and try to download file, it downloads a file called index-1.pho.html, not the Babbletron software I was trying to get.

if you click the link on this page, you will see what is happening:
ginsingsound.com/index.php?option=com_ph...d=4:tools&Itemid=138

thanks.

Re: Babblebot software not available? 3 years 11 months ago #492

Hello, not to be walking on this thread but I'm having the same problem as xclark. "Error while downloading file (Mime Type not found)". Right-Clicking on "Babblebot" or "Download" doesn't work either as it only allows you to save the webpage in html format. Thanks.

Re: Babblebot software not available? 3 years 11 months ago #493

I'm sorry you guys are having so much trouble with this. I can't seem to replicate the problem but probably because I am looking at the wrong link. Can you send me the specific link address that appears in your browser? Once I have that I should be able to fix it right away.

Re: Babblebot software not available? 3 years 11 months ago #494

sure, I'll post it again...

if you click the Babbletron link on this page, you will presumably get the same error we are getting: ginsingsound.com/index.php?option=com_ph...tools&Itemid=138

put another way, is there any place that one can download Babbletron software? because it isn't available on your site. the link is dead.

Re: Babblebot software not available? 3 years 11 months ago #495

The following is the link that shows up when "DOWNLOAD" button is clicked or hovered over. ginsingsound.com/download/category/4-too...wnload=29:babbletron
The following user(s) said Thank You: administrator

Re: Babblebot software not available? 3 years 11 months ago #496

OK, thanks for your sticking with this. I can reproduce so I should have a fix shortly.

Re: Babblebot software not available? 3 years 11 months ago #497

It should be fixed now. It appears that several browsers now disallow the default mime type for Java (.jar) file types. The site now explicitly allows these types of files to be downloaded.

Thank you again for your patience and diligence in helping out with this issue.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds