online now

We have 149 guests and no members online

search

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Console Relay

Console Relay 6 years 4 months ago #98

Hi, I have been trying for days to download the console relay program for Arduino so I can use the Soundgin Console for a project. I keep getting an error 'mime type not found', and I would really really like to be able to get this project finished. What can I do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Console Relay 6 years 4 months ago #99

It sounds like your browser may not like handling an .exe. file. On the download page, try right clicking on the file link and try "save link as"; that should just do a file copy to wherever you specify.

Re: Console Relay 6 years 4 months ago #101

Hmmm. No, I had no problem downloading the .exe, I am referring to the arduino program that must be run with it. It's impoossible to load. So frustrating!

Re: Console Relay 6 years 4 months ago #102

I think that we are mixed up. I had no problem downloading the Soundgin Console. Its the 'Console Relay' program for the Arduino, that the page says must be downloaded for the Soundgin Console to work. But everytime I try to download it.......nothing.

Re: Console Relay 6 years 4 months ago #104

Do you have the capacitor still inserted into the header on the board? When this cap is in place, you won't be able to upload any programs to the board ( as it removes the DTR functionality used on the USB serial interface ). If the cap is out, you should get some sort of error, either via compilation or avrdude if the download fails...

Re: Console Relay 6 years 3 months ago #114

I had trouble downloading the console relay code sketch as well from the site, but then I noticed it was already included in the Ginsing library and examples. In your Arduino IDE....goto File..Sketchbook..Ginsing..Console Relay. Hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: administrator

Re: Console Relay 6 years 3 months ago #115

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look into the sketch download issue. I'm sorry I misunderstood your original post on the issue.

Re: Console Relay 6 years 3 months ago #116

After reviewing the ConsoleRelay program, I found that the pin configuration is not at factory. I will correct the file for future downloads, but you will most likely need to change the source code on your copy to use the default 4/3/2 pin setup. Sorry about that.

Re: Console Relay 6 years 3 months ago #117

The problem with the ConsoleRelay download has been fixed. The new file is a ZIP file that contains both the Arduino 022 and Arduino 1.0 projects and has the factory default pin configurations in the source code.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds